5 Ways For Automotive Dealerships To Use Text Messaging
Here are a 5 ways for automotive dealerships to use text messaging to sell more cars and provide a better customer experience.
- Use text messaging to provide personalized and timely information to potential customers. For example, you can send text messages with details about special offers, financing options, or available inventory.
- Make it easy for customers to opt-in to receive text messages from your dealership. You can do this by including a sign-up form on your website or by asking customers to text a keyword to a short code to join your messaging list.
- Use text messaging to schedule test drives and appointments. This can help to streamline the sales process and make it more convenient for customers.
- Use text messaging to follow up with customers after they visit your dealership. You can send them information about the cars they expressed interest in, or ask for feedback about their experience.
- Use text messaging to keep in touch with customers after the sale. You can send them reminders about service appointments, or offer them special deals on parts and accessories.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.